Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20A8S2H100 Ultrabook
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4200U, 3 MB 1.60 GHz base, Up to 2.60 GHz, Dual-core (2 Core)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
- Storage: 256 GB NVMe
- Display: 14" HD+ 1600 x 900 LCD
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Wireless-N 7260 and Bluetooth 4.0
- Camera: Front
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1 x 3.5mm Combo Jack
- 1 x HDMI
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 13" x 8.9" x 0.71"
- Weight: 2.96 lb
YOU TAKE AIM AT THE BOUNDARIES, WE'LL HELP YOU BREAK THROUGH.
Whether you're an overachiever or an up-and-comer, ThinkPad laptops are the tools you need. From the thin-and-light wonder to the heavy-duty mobile workstation, they're built, tested and enhanced for reliability, durability and speed.
Baked, battered, blistered.
ThinkPad notebooks endure a lot before they ever reach you. We meticulously design many of them to pass rugged military spec tests. We outfit them with spill-resistant keyboards, roll-cage technology and shock-mounted hard drives. And we test them in ways you can't imagine - baking, battering, blistering and blowing them with sand.